My Tech Story
Ogechukwu Comfort Aina
I currently work as a Social media Administrator & PA for a private firm that’s into brand Management and digital skill coaching & training.
- Why have you chosen this role?
Social Environment has always been my favorite place, which is why I am more comfortable being in the tech space at this time and running the digital world around me.
- How did you get your role in tech and how long have you been working as a … (your job title)
I have been working in the tech space for over 6 years, I mean as an Admin Personnel, but fully got into tech skills 2 years ago as a Social media Administrator/Content Writer.
- What impact has More Techies had on you and your role?
More Techies has opened a community that has impacted the minds of the youth, a tech space that allows youths to express their original selves and grow. Learning in the community which is the aim has tremendously impacted me as a person and improved my information level.
- What is a typical workday in your life like? (Kindly explain like you’re explaining to a 6yr old 😁)
Professionalism and managing client requests daily.
- Challenges come with every role. What are yours and how are you facing them?
Keep the mind positive.
- What do you think would make you perform better at what you do? (You never know who’s reading 😉)
Information about the tech space will be key here and being curious as one learns and grows, knowing that the tech space continues to evolve.
- Not to sound like that annoying interviewer at the recruitment table, but… Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I see myself being a mentor and trainer in tech Products to younger future youths in the tech space.
- It is said that people in tech work ‘haaarrrdd!’ (Some have even said they are boring. Walls have ears)🤐 How true?
Working hard is key in all areas of life and because the tech space continues to evolve, there is a need for consistency in knowledge.
- If you wouldn’t mind, do you have works/products you’ve worked on that you want to showcase? Kindly share the link(s).
This below was one of the concepts I worked on in a competition for entry-level Product designers. We were just showing our Design thinking process.
- What you do for fun. Please tell us how you unwind?
I do research, cook, and study Entrepreneurship articles in the Tech space.
- Just between us, ( not exactly promising our readers won’t get the scoop, but 😎) what else would you like to tell us?
Just like the tech space, I love evolving!
- How can we connect with you online?
Yeah, let’s connect here – https://www.linkedin.com/in/ogechukwu-itunu-aina-msc-3a6938b0