My Tech Story
I currently work as a Freelance Product Designer and a front-end Developer.
- Why have you chosen this role?
I love to design.
- How long have you been working as a Product Designer/Front-end Developer?
- How did you get your role in tech?
I love to design, and designing brought me to tech.
- What is a typical workday in your life like? (Kindly explain like you’re explaining to a 6yr old 😁)
From bed to prayer to my laptop, first meal, my laptop, movie, my laptop, dinner, laptop, and sleep.
- Challenges come with every role. What are yours and how are you facing them?
My challenge is sitting down with my screen for almost 18hrs a day.
- What do you think would make you perform better at what you do? (You never know who’s reading 😉)
Getting proper planning from the Product Manager.
- What golden secret can you tell someone trying to get into a similar role as yours to help them succeed?
- Not to sound like that annoying interviewer at the recruitment table, but… Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Currently, working very hard to move to Software engineering, in the next 5years from now, I see myself as a good Software Engineer.
- It is said that people in tech work ‘haaarrrdd!’ (Some have even said they are boring. Walls have ears)🤐 How true?
Not really; just get the principle right, it’s all fun all the way.
- What you do for fun. Please tell us how you unwind?
Game! Game!! and Game!!!
- What impact has More Techies had on you and your role?
Got me some roles in volunteering jobs in the few weeks.
- Just between us, ( not exactly promising our readers won’t get the scoop, but 😎) what else would you like to tell us?
Be good at what you do.
- If you wouldn’t mind, do you have works/products you’ve worked on that you want to showcase? Kindly share the link(s).
Intimate Dating app – Intimatehq.com. Most of my other works are about to go live.
- How can we connect with you online?
LinkedIn: Olumide Adeyanju | Github: oluzingh