My Tech Story
I work as the Creative Director at Outvixe Creative Agency.
- Why have you chosen this role?
I love creativity and the ability to create something functional, productive, and efficient.
- How long have you been working in your job role?
- How did you get your tech role?
- What is a typical workday in your life like? (Kindly explain like you’re explaining to a 6yr old 😁)
Wake up at 5 am, have a face and mouth wash, visit my Social Media pages and Behance for the latest updates in Design and Tech, feed my creativity a little, then at 7 am I bathe, have breakfast, and get set for the day at 9 am. Turn on my PC, schedule my day and start working till 1 pm. Take a break to have lunch, while watching a movie or playing a game. Resume by 2 pm working on designs, clients calls, and creating my next day content for Instagram and YouTube. By 6 pm, I’m done. At this point, I go for a walk from 6 pm till about 6:45 pm to exercise my stiffed bones 😂.
At 7 pm, take the second bath for the day, have my dinner, then relax with family or surf the net to know what’s going on out there in the world which starts at around 8 pm. Chat with friends online and at 11 pm, I call it a day.
- Challenges come with every role. What are yours and how are you facing them?
- Lack of resources.
- Lack of finances (in most cases).
How I’m facing them;
- Work on the things I have control over.
- Start with what I currently have and move my way up.
- Be thankful for everything.
- Always seeking more knowledge wherever I can find it.
- What do you think would make you perform better at what you do? (You never know who’s reading 😉)
- A better PC.
- Access to materials and communities.
- What golden secret can you tell someone trying to get into a similar role as yours to help them succeed?
Consistency, persistency, adaptation, and the will to develop at all times is all you need.
- Not to sound like that annoying interviewer at the recruitment table, but… Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Running my own design agency, while using it to make the world a better place by impacting the world meaningfully.
- It is said that people in tech work ‘haaarrrddd!’ (Some have even said they are boring. Walls have ears);🤐 How true?
They work hard, but not only hard, they work smart too.
They are not boring, but that’s only when you’ve met them, known them, and understood them.
- What you do for fun. Please tell us how you unwind?
Sometimes, play games; but, watching movies always win it for me.
- What impact has More Techies had on you and your role?
Personal and intellectual growth.
- Just between us, (not exactly promising our readers won’t get the scoop 😎), what else would you like to tell us?
It is all going to be well.
- If you wouldn’t mind, do you have works/products you’ve worked on that you want to showcase? Kindly share the link(s).
Check out this link;
- Kindly share a link to your most active social platform. You may just be the light someone has been waiting to connect with.